Episode 111: Meet Coach Michelle K!
Carrie always says how much she LOVES having a guest on her podcast… and it could not be MORE true this week as she continues her very special Coach Feature series with the amazing Coach Michelle K.!
Each and every one of Carrie’s coaches, Michelle included, came THROUGH one of our programs. Michelle did not respond to a health and nutrition coach job posting! She lives this lifestyle and works to improve herself alongside her clients each and every day while offering support from a place of love, empathy, and personal experience! In this episode, Carrie and Michelle discuss…
- Michelle’s lifetime struggle with weight and body image
- How women are taught to connect their worth with their appearance
- What happened when Michelle’s old weight management tricks stopped working
- How Michelle found Disruptive Nutrition, and then never left!
Michelle’s tips for living the Disruptive Nutrition lifestyle:
- Stay connected and involved in the community. This is your home base, and it will keep you grounded when life gets crazy.
- Know your value. You are worth the effort.
- Trust the process. Follow through on each step and transformation will happen.
- Always have food available! Stock your fridge, pantry, and even desk and car with fast healthy options.
Ready to work with a coach like Michelle K.? Book a FREE call to learn more! https://training.disruptivenutrition.com/booknow?el=msg
OR learn more by checking out our FREE seminar:
Get MORE out of these podcasts by getting our coaching call notebook here: https://disruptivenutrition.mykajabi.com/offers/JRcdUUco/
Learn more about making good nutrition a sustainable lifestyle by heading over to Facebook to interact with Carrie and her team! We answer questions, share timely and relevant information, and even share our grocery store finds! You can find us by going to www.facebook.com/groups/dietdisruptors!
Be sure to subscribe to this podcast to learn more as Carrie and her coaches continue to disrupt everything you THOUGHT you knew about nutrition!
Sponsor: The Disruptive Nutrition Ditch the Diet Seminar: www.disruptivenutrition.com/seminar